In the Berry there are about 70 Romanesque edifices among which The Collegiate Church of Notre-Dame is included. Built in the early eleventh century, it was enlarged in the following centuries as two bays were added to the nave, and a bell tower.
In 1910, a fire destroyed the belfry and the vault of the nave. During the restoration, some changes were made.
Inside the church many treasures can be seen: a painting by Eugene Grandin and another by Jean Boucher. The Stations of the Cross in ceramics by Andre Rozay of La Borne. Several stained glass windows have been restored and contemporary stained glass windows were was installed at the beginning of 2000.
Open daily from 8.30am to 6pm